#Actor Chris Pratt of Jurassic World on Birth of his Son “It restored my faith in God, not that it needed to be restored..."

Chris Pratt, star of the new movie “Jurassic World” recently discussed when he and his wife, actress Anna Faris, had their newborn son that was born nine weeks prematurely. The baby spent the first month of his life in an intensive care unit. He describes how they relied on their faith in the Lord to get them through a very dark time. “We were scared for a long time. We prayed a lot,” Pratt explained. “It restored my faith in God, not that it needed to be restored, but it really redefined it. The baby was so beautiful to us, and I look back at the photos of him and it must have been jarring for other people to come in and see him, but to us he was so beautiful and perfect.” Though some of the doctors said their son would suffer a lifetime of disabilities, God healed their son while Pratt and his wife prayed for their baby boy at his side for weeks straight. Pratt often posts Bible verses on his Facebook page.  “I have my eyes on the prize. The big picture is my wife and my son and I living somewhere other than L.A., just being able to be a Boy Scout leader, drink beer on Saturday, go to church on Sunday, having fun. I could coach him in football. That’s the goal, and I need to do as many big movies as I can while there’s still time. Because you never know what’s next,” he said.    The actor attributed meeting his lovely wife thanks to the help of God. “Anna and I are meant to be together. Our relationship has made me believe in divine intervention and destiny,” Pratt said (H/T Q Political). Edited from Conservative Tribune

Comments